Who says ?

Hello

       Waaa...aku terlalu rindu untuk berblogging...fufufu...( I like to says 'fufufu' because it sounds so cute..I mean that word not me ) Lately agak busy...finally dpt meng'post' tonight...huhu...okeyy..msa ak nk download lgu ak ad dgr lgu bru SELENA GOMEZ...



              She's cute right ? For me yess...yeah..everybody hve their own opinion...:)


      First time dgr agak keliru -,- ..then bila di rewind blik then..whoa ! agakk best...Her new song..ak pun terus download...nk dgr ? scroll ke bwh n tekan dkt iphone tuu...ad mv skali...hope you guys enjoy...really for me selena is so muchmuch cute..and I like her more than miley...:) bout her with bieber..err....no comment...:DD...back to the song...I like the lyrics...it mean so much to all the girls who think they are beauty queen and for those who think they are such as beast...so kejam right ? sometimes ad yg mengaku mcm tuu...fufufu ( again )..haha...hey...every girls have their own beauty...For me..I'm no beauty queen...I'm just beautiful me...Just I,my,me and mine...:D...ouhh...already past my bed time...gtg...gahh ! Really glad dpt post for tonight...wish i can wrote more...maybe later...bubbye..(hj) <3 <3
theonlyownerofthisblogishannajeffree