Trust is the main thing :)





Hey there !


Okeyy..someone ad asked me..how to be confident ? I said..well..it will be so easy if you trust yourself...then he asked again..how to be independent ? Then I said...just trust yourself...He asked me one more question..how to be a person who always be himself ? Guess what ? I told him that you should trust yourself..No matter what are you doing just believe in yourself..because you're the one that only know who you are..people do not know you well like you did.....Do whatever you want to do...people may say anything bout what you did..but..Hey..Its your life..not theirs.....You may not want to listen about their bad critics...but..but...you should take it positively....We cannot shut people mouth...but at least we can make them realise that they are so,so,so wrong..


Trust me....You can be whoever you want to be...the most important thing that you should do is trust yourself..




Same thing in a relationship...you should trust your partner...whenever there's a prob..the first person that you should ask is him/her...sometimes people may be jelous of you...they do not want to see you happy with your beloved...especially she/him wants to be with your partner but they did not have a chance at all as you got him/her first...yeahh..I already know it...but hey ! Like I said...trust,trust, and trust....trust is the main thing besides honest in a relationship....but,but,but...don't be a fool person okey...ouhh, what I meant is you can trust him/her..but at the same time you should know what is he/she up to...don't be sooooo ''lurusbendull''...okee...hope you understand what i'm trying to say...


Have a great life with your own way,rule and style....bbyee..(hj) <3 <3
theonlyownerofthisblogishannajeffree